JumpStart is for kids ages 5 to 13 years who want to learn new skills, participate in fun recreation activities, play with friends and explore their community. JumpStart provides after school, Saturday and summer activities to help kids build on their strengths and reach their full potential.
At JumpStart, kids and youth will:
- Learn about their strengths, gifts and interests
- Boost self-confidence by learning new skills
- Learn social skills and practice with their peers
- Engage in fun activities out in the community, like field trips to Get Air trampoline park, Splash! at Lively Park, DanceAbility and Little Hands Art Center
- Tour local companies to learn about career possibilities
- Feel safe and supported all while exploring and trying new things
To register your child for endless fun or to learn more about the exciting things happening at JumpStart, email Annie Wahto, Youth Services Associate Director, or call 541-343-5256 ext. 105.