The Tree of Joy is a special holiday gift giving campaign. The Arc Lane County partners with local businesses, churches, and community members to provide a holiday gift to children, youth, and adults who experience disabilities. This project originated between The Arc and The Episcopal Church of the Resurrection more than ten years ago.
In 2019, The Arc distributed nearly 750 gifts. Our sincere appreciation to the following community partners who helped ensure people with disabilities experience the joy of Christmas.
- Royal Caribbean
- Papa Murphy’s Eugene,Junction City and Cottage Grove
- National Business Solutions
- First Baptist Church in Eugene
- The Episcopal Church of the Resurrection in Eugene
- Christ’s Church in Junction City
To be involved in the Tree of Joy gift giving program next holiday season, contact The Arc Lane County.