Mark your calendar now for Saturday, August 14, when The Arc Lane County will host its 2nd annual Play Your Part auction to benefit the continued building of the Arc Park.
The Arc Park will be a welcoming, inclusive and accessible play space where we all play. The Arc Park will be like none other in the Pacific Northwest, and it is being built in Springfield right now!
The 2nd annual Play Your Part auction will help us raise funds for the second phase of the park, called the Community Village. This exciting addition will feature:
- The gazebo and picnic area;
- The installation of the accessible family-style restrooms;
- The sand, water and Hobbit Hill play areas;
- The building of the concrete walkways and installation of accessible play turf; and
- The construction of the park entrance and donor recognition wall.
The Play Your Part Auction will feature an exciting silent auction, spirited games, and a sensational live auction that you will not want to miss.