Lane County residents can use the following resources to find a vaccine clinic:
Lane Community Health Council
Lane County Public Helath
- COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics
- Clínicas de Vacunas Contra COVID-19
- Lane County Public Health: Call 541-682-1380 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance scheduling an appointment
Oregon Health Authority
- Get Vaccinated Oregon
- Oregon Health Authority: Call 211 or 1-866-698-6155, toll-free, 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily, including holidays. For more help, or to be connected to an in-home vaccination or booster, text ORCOVID to 898211 (English and Spanish) or email ORCOVID@211info.org.
Center for Disease Control
- Find a COVID-19 Vaccine Near You
- Encuentre vacunas contra el COVID-19 cerca de usted
- Center for Disease Control: Text your ZIP code to 438829 or call 1-800-232-0233 to find locations near you.
Local Healthcare Provider’s Office or Local Pharmacies
- Community Health Centers of Lane County
- McKenzie Willamette Medical Center
- Oregon Integrated Health
- Oregon Medical Group
- White Bird Clinic
Sensory-Friendly Vaccine Clinics:
The Arc Lane County hosts regular sensory-friendly vaccine clinics for children and youth. These clinics provide accommodations that help lessen anxiety and ensure children and teens are successful in getting their vaccinations. Read Sensory-friendly clinics make vaccines accessible to all to learn more about these clinics.
Here are dates for upcoming sensory-friendly clinics:
In Your Home:
There is a COVID-19 vaccination program for homebound individuals. If you are a homebound individual, please call or email Lane County (email@example.com or 541-682-1380) and provide a minimum of your address and phone number. Someone will contact you to schedule a time to come to your home and provide your vaccination.