Join The Arc Lane County’s grassroots movement to protect the rights of people with disabilities and ensure they have the supports they need to live self-directed lives. The more members The Arc has, the louder our collective voice when advocating.
The benefits of being a member are numerous, including:
- Connection with self-advocates, families and professionals in Lane County and throughout the state
- Access to local, state and national news about activities, events and advocacy efforts
- Discounts to attend local, state and national events
- Eligibility to serve on committees or Board of Directors
- Shaping the future of The Arc and disability supports and services in Oregon and nationwide
By becoming a member of The Arc Lane County, you will automatically be enrolled in The Arc Oregon and The Arc U.S. Your contact information will remain confidential, and it will not be shared outside The Arc.
*Denotes required fields.