The Arc Lane County is a grassroots advocacy organization, ensuring people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families have the supports they need to live full lives in the communities in which they live.
In addition to advocating to protect the civil rights of people who experience disabilities, The Arc also provides supports and services to help people live, work and play in the community.
The Arc Lane County:
- Connects families and individuals who experience disabilities to information, resources and direct support professionals.
- Provides children and youth skill building and recreation programs.
- Teaches job readiness and computer skills to adults and secures employment for adults who want to work in the community.
- Supports adults in engaging in leisure and recreational programs in their communities.
- Provides individual advocacy to address education, employment and personal finance concerns.
Join the Arc
There is power in numbers! Become a member of The Arc Lane County and help support our disability advocacy efforts.
Lend Your Voice at the State Level
Join the National Movement
Help The Arc U.S. build a strong, unified voice to advocate on behalf of people who experience disabilities by registering with the Disability Advocacy Network.
Contact Your Legislators
Contact your legislators and let them know it’s important for people with disabilities to have the supports they need to live full lives in their communities.